Healthy Peanut Butter Coconut Bites
About this Recipe
There’s not many ingredients to make this up and the results satisfy that sweet craving that kids and adults have alike!
- 1 cup oats or ground flax
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup American Kitchen® chunky natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth, like cookie dough consistency (about 1-2 minutes on high).
- Roll into small balls and place on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Optional: sprinkle the top with more unsweetened shredded coconut
- Place the sheet in the freezer for 5-10 minutes or in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Enjoy your delicious bites!
- These bites last in an air tight container f or 3-4 days , or f or 2
months in the freezer.
- Cooking & preparation time shown is Minutes.
Get IN touch
American Kitchen USA
National Industries Park,
Jebel Ali Industrial District 3.
P.O BOX 8476
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are located at the
National Industries Park
Monday to Friday:
7.30 am to 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed