Fried Pickles with Ranch Dressing
About this Recipe
These pickle chips are SUPER crispy, and easy to make, and delicious.
- 8 wooden cocktail picks
- 1 Ltr. vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. buttermilk
- 1 ½ cup American Kitchen® Italian Bread Crumbs
- 8 American Kitchen® Gherkins Burger Style Pickles/ Gherkins-Bread and butter style
- Salt & pepper
- 1 cup American Kitchen® ranch dressing
- Preheat oil in a large, heavy pot over medium-high heat.
- Mix flour and cayenne pepper in a shallow dish. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, buttermilk. Place bread crumbs in a second shallow dish.
Once oil is hot, toss pickles in flour mixture, shaking off excess; dip in egg and then dredge in bread crumbs until fully coated.
- Drop pickles gently into oil and fry 4 to 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels and season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with American Kitchen® ranch dressing.
- Cooking & preparation time shown is Minutes.
Get IN touch
American Kitchen USA
National Industries Park,
Jebel Ali Industrial District 3.
P.O BOX 8476
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are located at the
National Industries Park
Monday to Friday:
7.30 am to 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed