Cheese and Spring Onion Sandwich
About this Recipe
This Cheese and Spring Onion Sandwich, with its rich and irresistible taste, is a sumptuous treat! One can alternatively use the American Kitchen® Hot ‘n’ Spicy Mayonnaise or the Garlic Mayonnaise to pack an extra punch!
- 12 toasted bread slices ( To Be Mixed into A Cheese and Spring Onion Stuffing )
- 1/2 cup cream cheese/cheese spread
- 1/2 cup finely chopped spring onions
- 1/2 cup American Kitchen® mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped bell peppers (red/yellow/green)
- 1 tsp. dry red chili flakes or paprika powder
- 1 tsp. grated garlic
salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. Milk (optional)
- Combine all ingredients for the stuffing. The mix needs to be of a spreadable consistency, one can add milk to the mixture if it is too thick; and set aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 6 equal portions.
- Spread a portion of the cheese and spring onion stuffing evenly over the toasted bread and sandwich it using another bread slice.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 5 more sandwiches.
- Serve immediately with American Kitchen® Ketchup/ Mayo-Chup
- Cooking & preparation time shown is Minutes.
Get IN touch
American Kitchen USA
National Industries Park,
Jebel Ali Industrial District 3.
P.O BOX 8476
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are located at the
National Industries Park
Monday to Friday:
7.30 am to 5 pm
Saturday & Sunday: Closed